• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Movie Tracker

Crowbarella

Lurker
Sep 6, 2016
I've been trying to find this app for a while now, but it doesn't seem to exist. I was hoping for something where I can tell it which movies I want to see in the theater, which theater I go to, and what days and time ranges that I'd want to see movies in general, and it will create reminders on my schedule for when the movies come out for that day, for the first viewing in the time range in question. It can probably use feeds from fandango for the movie times and IMDB for tracking. It would show conflicts, when more than one movie comes out the same weekend, and you can tell it which movie to push, or send one of them to a checklist for later viewing when it's available out of the theater. Also, a tie-in for when it's up on your cable provider's free movie listings and/or streaming subscriptions (Netflix, etc.) is a nice to have for the backlog checklist.

Reactions: oxide94

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones