• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Movies: Great app but needs more netflix support....

Ok so when I first discovered this app, I was looking for a showtime app so I could plan the movie night. What makes it stand out from the others is the fact that you can quickly see a trailer for a movie you're interested in But this app isn't just for watching trailers and checking showtimes, this app is a great choice amongst the rest because of the Netflix support as well.
Now I don't know if the rest of you out there have ever tried phone flix, but I could never get it to work and usually, I'm broke so paying for an app is out of the question. So finding this app made things a lot easier for me. Of course, this is if we're talking about re-organizing your instant and dvd queue...
The support for netflix in my opinion, is horrible. I understand there are other things that leads to the end result but people, just being able to re-organize is a tease and a tease alone. I would like to be able to ADD to the queues as well.
To top everything off, I don't ever see any updates for this app, but when the update do come through, their for minor things.
The bottom line is if you're looking for an app to get showtimes for your local theater and watch trailers, this is the app for you. But if you're looking for something to make netflix EASIER for you, move on.

Oh, and it does flixster and facebook too from what I hear...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones