• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help MOVIES MOVIES MOVIES, Why cant I watch movies

sparky7474

Nov 6, 2009
OK... so I got the great spiffy phone call the evo yet I can't find a single app that allows me to download/rent a movie and play it on from my phone.

What is everyone else doing, or does anyone have a suggestion.

I know there a apps otu there to rip dvd, such as; xilisoft and handbrake, yet I tried both, but I had no luck. Why isn't there just an app to rent/download movies?

*Sparky gets off his soapbox*

i was looking at that, but I can't find away to download movies, there is a downlad area, but I looked into the movies, but I can't figure out a way to rent/dowload movies...

If you have a Blockbuster.com account, you'll be able to sync your evo to the account, add payment info and you're set.
I did not have the website account, but set one up in a couple of minutes and then on the evo, synchronized my device to the account, entered credit card info and I was good to go.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones