1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

movies on android

Last Updated:

1. arye

arye New Member

hi
    I really really want to know how to download movies or rent them on my android. Could someonePLEASE help me

Advertisement
  2. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

What country do you live in as this service is available on the play store in certain countrys.
  3. psionandy

psionandy Well-Known Member

Depending on where you are from, in addition to the play store, you could try netflix or lovefilm
  4. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

You can download movies from the play store in these countries US, Canada, UK, Japan, Australia, Germany, France and Spain
    mikedt likes this.
  5. RazorSharp

RazorSharp Well-Known Member

Renting movies via the Play Store is okay, but IIRC you only get them for 24 hours. In my opinion, the best option is really Netflix, as someone else mentioned. The money you'd pay for Play Store content is much better spent on a monthly Netflix subscription, just based on their large amount of content. I would also highly recommend Crackle, which is free! Lots of cable providers are making the leap to mobile apps as well; for example, Comcast has Xfinity Player, which allows you to watch On-Demand movies and shows on your phone.

For TV shows, I'd recommend Hulu Plus for mostly the same reasons as Netflix. I'd also recommend free apps TV.com, and AMC Mobile if you watch any AMC shows like Walking Dead or Breaking Bad.

Hope this helps!
  6. tube517

tube517 Well-Known Member Contributor

Just to add to Razor's info, Wondershare is a great app that lets you watch Hulu (Basic, not Plus) for free.