Movies on the Fascinate

Last Updated:

1. Lodingi

Lodingi Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

What is everyone using to put movies on their device? I was using Handbrake for the iPod, but I'm not sure if it works on the Fascinate. Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. Aullios

Aullios Member

I'd like to know as well. I tried to put them on directly via windows vista, but my phone showed up as a "removable disk" and when I tried to open it, it told me to insert media into the disk, or something like that (at my work computer right now, so I can't quote the error message)

3. shazbonk

shazbonk Member

When you plug in your phone via usb you should be able to open your notification bar and select the option to mount the sd card, then you can open it from windows.

Aullios likes this.
  4. Gevis

Gevis Well-Known Member

Handbreak should work fine. Just make the settings and have an MP4 and get it into the right size or whatever...I'll try and see what happens

5. saps

saps Well-Known Member

I will confirm Handbrake works perfectly well. In fact I have put movies on both at ipod resolution as well higher resolutions like720x480 and frankly I can barely notice the difference of the lower resolution. The higher resolution of course means quite a bit larger size file