Moviestarplanet - app not compatible with device

1. lange2012

lange2012 New Member

Hi

We have a Samsung Galaxy Y (5360).

When trying to download Moviestarplanet app. from GooglePlay, we are told that "moviestarplanet is not compatible with device" anyone who got an idea how to solve that?

The daughter would love to play it on her phone.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
    :
  2. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

9 times out of 10 when the market says this, the phone doesn't have the hardware to handle that game.

But if your intent on getting it anyway, the first step is to root the device you have. Then it would get much more complicated from here. Mainly editing build prop files.
  3. BlackTigress

BlackTigress Well-Known Member

For some reason, apps aren't compatible with some phones.
    That's one of the problems with Android. When I first got my android phone, I was thinking I was gonna be able to play games like Temple Run and such, but unfortunately, my phone is a different Type of android (I have a 2.2. "froyo" android and even though Temple Run requires 2.1 or greater, my phone just isn't compatible with the game.), this makes the app uncompatible with the phone.
    It isn't like other smartphones that upgrade to a different type when a new one is released. You just have to get a decent android phone so you can play as many games as possible.