moving homescreens

Last Updated:

1. dvrdwn

dvrdwn Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

when i slide to the right i get my contact screen. I want to move the screen with my extra apps to that position. how do I do that?

Advertisement
  2. sagedil

sagedil Well-Known Member

Anything on the screen can be deleted by holding it down until the remove icon appears and dragging icon down to delette.

Then just instal what you want where you want.

My home screen is blank with my own art as wallpaper. Just like my desktop, clean with no icons. Then on my other screens, my programs are grouped by type.

3. phearx

phearx Well-Known Member

In order to bring an app from your app drawer on to a certain page, swipe to the page you want to add the app to. Make sure the spot you want to put the app on is empty by holding on any app or widget in that spot and place it down in the trash can where the word phone used to be. Once the spot you want the app in is empty, open the app drawer (little arrow bottom left) hold your finger on the app you want to move and the app drawer should go down allowing you to place the app on the empty spot you made for it. Hope that helps.

4. dvrdwn

dvrdwn Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

thats good advice. but what i really want to do is rearrange the screen positions. not add an app.

5. NicksGarage

NicksGarage Well-Known Member

The only way to rearrange them is to redo them. You can drag items from screen to screen but the target screen has to have enough room for what you're dragging. It's so easy to set up the screens, removing items and putting them back shouldn't take you too much time.

6. sagedil

sagedil Well-Known Member

Trust me, that is the only way to go. And once done, so satisfying.

7. lopezpm

lopezpm Well-Known Member

You cant move screens, only whats on them