Moving, no Sprint coverage.

Last Updated:

1. fofjjsr

fofjjsr Well-Known Member

So I am making a big move across country. However, where I am moving has ZERO sprint coverage anywhere. It's all roaming. I still have a little over a year left on my contract. Is there anything I can do? I need to switch carriers obviously because I don't won't to pay for something I can't use.
    Thanks in advance.
    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

2. Doomstang

Doomstang Well-Known Member

Zero coverage in your new house or zero coverage in the whole town/city?
    An Airave would work for just the house.
    marctronixx likes this.
  3. fofjjsr

fofjjsr Well-Known Member

I have an Airave actually in my current home. But I am moving across country. Here is my coverage in my new town.

Sprint - Nationwide Coverage

ZERO and pretty much zero anywhere around it.
  4. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

The only thing you can do is call Sprint and hope that they will allow you to bow out of your contract, so you can sign with another provider. YMMV, but being nice to the Sprint CSR will always get you far.
    fofjjsr likes this.
  5. JustSomeDude

JustSomeDude Well-Known Member

Also, to get the most helpful people, make sure you call retentions or "executive customer service" (or whatever they are calling it), not just regular cs. I think one of these numbers should work:

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk
    fofjjsr, momentoid and KOLIO like this.
  6. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

This is right. Only number I ever call. Thing is, I've told some people to try calling that number for the "business" customer service and they've gotten transferred because they're not under a corporate discount or on a company account.
    fofjjsr and NYCHitman1 like this.
  7. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

I'm gonna start calling that number from now on. Saved it into my contacts.