• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Moving on...A Big Thank you!

randy10786

Jul 22, 2010
Even though I have not posted much, I have been a long time lurker here since I've owned my Eris. I would like to send a very BIG thank you to all the people who helped to make the Eris better via rooting, overclocking, saving battery, etc. It was a huge help! But its time to move on. I bought a Moto Droid 1 from someone on Craigslist for a very good price and have been using it for a week now and I love it! Its everything the Eris should've been IMO. I just couldnt handle having to tweak the Eris and it still lag when I play certain games(mostly Angry Birds lol). Im sitting on an upgrade but I dont want to use it til the new phones start rolling out and I just had to get away from the Eris. But again, I appreciate everyone on this forum! Thanks again!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones