• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SamuraiBigEd

Under paid Sasquatch!
Nov 8, 2009
San Antonio, Texas
I want to thank everyone for their help and insight on my short trip with my Hero.

I have made the leap and gone with the Evo, if you have the chance I highly suggest it, it is amazingly fast and smooth! Plus the big screen is a welcome change for my aging eyes.

Once again, thanks, and I will pop in from time to time, the wife is taking over my Hero, so I will still be looking for upgrades for her.

Don't worry, the EVO will soon be obsolete, that forum will be full of babies saying "waaah waaaah when will my 2.5 update be coming". There will be an update, full of issues related to Sense UI, people will cry some more, than Sprint and Google will release the EVO2, and repeat this process all over again.

^this. I'm going to run the wheels off my hero.
Stop back and say hello samauri!
Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
Aging eyes? How old are you? Just curious... My grandmother is almost 70 and the Hero is big enough for her to see...
Only 46, but my arms aren't long enough anymore! Once I get it out far enough to where it isn't fuzzy, it is too small to read.

Sorry to see you go, but congrats. I reckon I'll see you over there sometime in October.
Come to the Evo...it is good...

Don't worry, the EVO will soon be obsolete, that forum will be full of babies saying "waaah waaaah when will my 2.5 update be coming". There will be an update, full of issues related to Sense UI, people will cry some more, than Sprint and Google will release the EVO2, and repeat this process all over again.
I'll stick with the Evo till at least January (two lines, the wife takes the leftovers:D)

^this. I'm going to run the wheels off my hero.
Stop back and say hello samauri!
Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk
Don't wait that long!

I hate you b/c you have an EVO.. just saying lol enjoy!
Don't be a hata...:cool:

Upvote 0
If that's the case, the Evo would definitely be too much excitement for ya!:D

I disagree, especially with the extra monthly charge for 4G, and considering that sprint doesn't even own their 4G service. I already don't like the EVO.

Nevermind the fact that i feel like i could beat someone to death with it.

But i'm glad you like it! It's all about what you're happy with, not my opinion on the phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones