Moving OnGeneral

1. Bull Shark

Bull Shark Active Member

It looks like I will be moving to the Galaxy S2 in about a week. I wanted to give a huge thanks to the devs that made this phone as good as it is. I would never have made it this liong without their hard work and dedication, but an opportunity has arisen to get into the Galaxy and I can't pass it up. If anyone is wanting a spare Triumph to have as a dev-phone, message me, I can't let it go for free, but I can make a pretty good deal if someone is interested. Thanks again for all the hard work.

Advertisement
    :
  2. treysmith

treysmith Well-Known Member

I'm still keeping my Triumph and crossing my fingers for working camera.
    I am currently running the EVO V 4G from Virgin Mobile it's a beast with dual processors and 3D dual digital HD cameras.
    But the G2 4G is a beast with amazing speed and dual processors,
    but the devs has been working so hard making CM9 beta.
    I appreciate the devs hard work
    Thanks devs for making CM9 beta
  3. rcarter10

rcarter10 Well-Known Member

I got the S2 Friday, it's really really nice. Gave the triumph to the wife, bumping her up from the optimus v .I left her stock (she's not a phone freak like me). If the cam gets working on cm9, I'll flash it. : )
  4. mhlsilverdale

mhlsilverdale Well-Known Member

I made the jump too; however, IMHO CM-9 was more visually robust than the stock ICS that comes on the S2. CM-9 did some nice tweaks to the stock launchers capabilities.

Apparently, CM-9 (Triumph) won't be getting the camera to work anytime soon, as G60 has abandoned (11/25) after a lot of effort.
  5. treysmith

treysmith Well-Known Member

Wow I didn't know G60 abandoned CM9 camera project. :(

I appreciate the devs hard work
    Thanks devs for making CM9 beta