MOving Outlook Notes to an app on the Droid

Last Updated:

1. intabbu1

intabbu1 New Member This Topic's Starter

Looking for away to move my outlook notes to some type of notepad on the driod. I have gdocs on Droid and on google site, Cannot get outlook notes to upload in a fashion that works. Looking for ideas.

Advertisement
  2. KeithW

KeithW Member

I am using Note Everything; it imports from both Palm and Outlook. I have used it to import from my Palm Desktop Memos with no problems, so I expect it will import from Outlook Note, as well, but can't verify that since I haven't tried it.

-Keith

3. jacksion

jacksion Member

Migrate PST to NSF program successfully performs conversion of PST email folders (Inbox, Sent Items, Drafts, Deleted Items, Outbox & other sub folders), email properties (to, cc, bcc, from, attachments, sent & received dates), calendars, tasks, contacts, notes etc into Lotus Notes NSF files. MS Outlook to Notes tool smoothly works with

MS Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 & Lotus Notes 8.5, 8.0, 7.0, 6.5, 5.0, & 6.0. Microsoft Outlook to Notes conversion tool allows converting Unicode or Ansi Outlook PST files to Lotus Notes NSF files.