1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

moving pictures from dropbox to phones album

1. Parshooter

Parshooter Well-Known Member

I have all my pictures on Dropbox but want them on my phone's album also. How can I transfer them over? Thanks, Marc :smokingsomb:

Also, if they are on my SD card also, how could I transfer them from there?

Advertisement
  2. adaaaam

adaaaam Well-Known Member

Download the Dropbox app from the Market, login, and you'll be able to download your pix, which will be saved somewhere on your card, and shows up in Gallery automatically. There will also be an upload option to transfer pix from sd to dropbox
  3. MyUsernameRox

MyUsernameRox Well-Known Member

Here's something that's plagued me. I can't delete the two dropbox photos from the dropbox album in my gallery. I thought deleting the app would help, but no. :(

metro Store told me to do a hard reset, but...that's a little extreme to get rid of two unwanted photos.