• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Moving pictures from internal memory

aml1025

Android Enthusiast
Jan 31, 2013
Twin Cities, MN
While getting ready to activate a replacement Elite for my daughter, I discovered she didn't have a micro SD card installed. All her pictures are saved to internal memory.

I did put in a card, but not seeing a way to transfer all her pictures. Anyone have suggestions for a quick and easy way to accomplish this? I suppose i could move them to somewhere like Flickr, but she really just wants them on the phone.

Thanks for any suggestions - it seems I'm having one of those "no thinking allowed" nights!

FINALLY ended up convincing her that cloud storage was a good idea - even though she knows it is because they use Google Drive for school projects all the time. I think showing her all the second opinions offered here really helped.

Replacement phone is set up, old one on its way back to Virgin Mobile. <phew> Thanks again for helping make it less of an ordeal than it was about to become!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones