• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Moving shortcut icons to the second home screen?

HippoMan

May 5, 2009
I know how to do Menu -> Add -> Application to get shortcut icons onto the main home screen of my G1. What I'm wondering is if there's a way to move some of those icons to the second home screen if the first home screen is not full.

I have tried to drag an icon to the left of the main home screen, but I can't get it to move into the second home screen.

Is this even possible?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
.​

I know how to do Menu -> Add -> Application to get shortcut icons onto the main home screen of my G1. What I'm wondering is if there's a way to move some of those icons to the second home screen if the first home screen is not full.

I have tried to drag an icon to the left of the main home screen, but I can't get it to move into the second home screen.

Is this even possible?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
.​

Yes just drag to very edge and hold it there for a couple of seconds .... it can be touchy until you learn it ...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones