• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Moving to San Diego

thirstypirate

Jun 26, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm getting ready to move to San Diego and just wondered how your guys feel about your T-Mobile service. I looked at the official coverage chart which looks pretty good and also saw that the recently acquired 700MHz signals will not be coming to San Diego County unless they can purchase some more leases.

How to you guys feel about the service in San Diego?

Upvote 0
not sure where in san diego you will be at since san diego isnt a small city. my service is been good from 'north county' of san diego..ie escondido, vista and carlsbad. 'san diego' ie mira mesa (near miramar naval base) is good also down to la mesa, otay and chula vista has been good. there are some slow spots but all in its been good (coming from an ex vzw customer). hope that helps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones