Support Moxier Mail, view email, address section takes up too much room

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nashmarkt, Mar 24, 2010.

1. nashmarkt

nashmarkt Active Member

Mar 9, 2010
    Male
    Hi
    When reading email in Moxier mail, The Address section of the email take 1/3 of the screen. Is there anyway to have it dismissed or collapsed or something? It just does not make sense the way it is so I thought maybe I am missing something.

Advertisement
  2. rhinodad

rhinodad Active Member

Dec 26, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    You might try downloading the K9 email client. Much better than the stock Moxier client. And it's free!

3. nashmarkt

nashmarkt Active Member

Mar 9, 2010
    Male
    If I could only get K9 to work with Exchange in WebDav setting.
    rhinodad, Have you been able to?

4. chibucks

chibucks Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    what's your "viewer scale" at? i don't really have an issue - my viewer scale is at 100%, the address section only shows the sender info/email address and title... 1/6 of the screen...

5. nashmarkt

nashmarkt Active Member

Mar 9, 2010
    Male
    chibucks, I see this three lines:
    Subject of email,
    Sender name and email.
    Date and time.

Because I am holding the phone in landscape mode with keyboard exteded out. this bar takes about 1/3 of the screen. In portrait mode you are right it takes about a little more than 1/5th of the screen.
    My viewer is at 100%. I do not want to change that because otherwise I cannot read the screen.
    I got an email from Moxier tech support abut this. They are saying that they will consider fixing this in upcoming releases. I suggest you ping them if it bothers you too. http://support.moxier.com/requests/portal/new