Moxier Mail, view email, address section takes up too much roomSupport

Last Updated:

1. nashmarkt

nashmarkt Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hi
    When reading email in Moxier mail, The Address section of the email take 1/3 of the screen. Is there anyway to have it dismissed or collapsed or something? It just does not make sense the way it is so I thought maybe I am missing something.

Advertisement
  2. rhinodad

rhinodad Active Member

You might try downloading the K9 email client. Much better than the stock Moxier client. And it's free!

3. nashmarkt

If I could only get K9 to work with Exchange in WebDav setting.
    rhinodad, Have you been able to?

4. chibucks

chibucks Well-Known Member

what's your "viewer scale" at? i don't really have an issue - my viewer scale is at 100%, the address section only shows the sender info/email address and title... 1/6 of the screen...

5. nashmarkt

chibucks, I see this three lines:
    Subject of email,
    Sender name and email.
    Date and time.

Because I am holding the phone in landscape mode with keyboard exteded out. this bar takes about 1/3 of the screen. In portrait mode you are right it takes about a little more than 1/5th of the screen.
    My viewer is at 100%. I do not want to change that because otherwise I cannot read the screen.
    I got an email from Moxier tech support abut this. They are saying that they will consider fixing this in upcoming releases. I suggest you ping them if it bothers you too. http://support.moxier.com/requests/portal/new