mp3 download app ? what is best/free ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. Buckeye Boy

Buckeye Boy Well-Known Member

what happened to all the apps for downloading music to our phones? what does everyone else use?:confused:

Advertisement
    Oreopudn likes this.
  2. bbrosen

bbrosen Well-Known Member

Off the internet? I use google search to find them, then download them.The music I download is not licensed or copyrighted so it's not illegal but probably for the music you will be getting it can be a "gray" area so to speak. Otherwise there is amazon.com with their cloud service and I;m sure others out there.
    Oreopudn likes this.
  3. Buckeye Boy

how do you google a song and download the song to your phone? :confused:
    there is app in market called free mp3 download, i use that but it seems to be the only one out there. does not have a huge database:(
    Oreopudn likes this.
  4. Umm, go to Google, type in the name of the song, and hit search...Just be aware, you can easily get viruses this way, and it's very illegal to download copyrighted songs.

Again, be aware that apps like that download music illegally, so you could get caught and sued. There are legitimate mp3 downloader apps, like Amazon MP3, I would HIGHLY suggest using one of those.
    alostpacket likes this.
  5. Buckeye Boy

free music download that is available in the Android Market is illegal to use? since when does Google allow this activity ?:confused: there is also in the market, MP3 download Lite, which is same type of app. hhmmm????
  6. 2manyPHONES

2manyPHONES Well-Known Member

Those free mp3 download apps usually are illegal eventually you will notice that app you mentioned will just disappear. Like mp3 music download, music junk (I think that was the name) and the previous apps that allowed free music download, they just get pulled.
    Oreopudn likes this.
  7. MyNamesTooLong

MyNamesTooLong Well-Known Member

I use gtunes music and music junk...they may or may not be on the market at this time, so just google them
  8. 2manyPHONES

2manyPHONES Well-Known Member

^yeah those 2 were also removed.
  9. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

I'm going to close this thread per guide's request. I'm going to agree with him that this going in the direction of illegal music d/l'ing.

Actually, the promotion of such is infraction/bannable in these parts, fyi.

Just fyi'ing. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.