MP3 Download Apps?

1. cannadroid6203

cannadroid6203 Active Member

So, I either suck at the search function or a thread about this specifically does not exist (probably the former, sorry in advance if thats the case). I currently use Music Wizard to download Mp3's to my phone, and it works well but doesn't have much in the way of new releases and a lot of the results have strange characters in the titles (some chinese looking, others I have no idea).

What do you use? Is there an awesome app out there for this? I have no issue paying for a quality app...

Advertisement
  2. dguy

dguy Well-Known Member

Amazon MP3 store is the best there is.
    cannadroid6203 likes this.
  3. cannadroid6203

cannadroid6203 Active Member

Do you know if you pay for the service or per mp3?
  4. dguy

dguy Well-Known Member

You pay per MP3, the app and service are free. Most songs are 99 cents each, you get a better deal if you buy the whole album as they are $7.99 or less most often and have more than 8 songs usually.
  5. regression

regression Well-Known Member

Also, with Amazon MP3, you get a "normal" mp3 file. No DRM or anything like that. I have found it very useful.
  6. codexpoet

codexpoet New Member

Have you tried "MP3 Download" by "Neferty Solutions"? Works better than Music Wizard and It's free...
  7. manderle

manderle Well-Known Member

You can also try Music Junk. Not in the Market but the .apk is discoverable via Google. Of course, the music downloads are illegal since no one is being paid.
  8. davo26

davo26 Well-Known Member

my mates got this and it looks great, so id like it too. but i cant find it!!! doesnt come up in the market search. any idea how i can get it on my phone?

could he send it to me by buetooth possibly?

thanks
  9. rvanavr

rvanavr New Member

Did you try Music Hunter?
  10. rvanavr

rvanavr New Member

11. jbomx363

jbomx363 Active Member

For me, by far, this is the best one out there. It will give you the bit rate and length of song, so you don't accidentally download a bunch of ringtones like on other mp3 downloaders.

Easy MP3 Downloader

This is my review I posted:

cannadroid6203 likes this.
  12. alostpacket

alostpacket Over Macho Grande? VIP Member

ninja_reject likes this.
  13. Empath

Empath Well-Known Member

Try off market app tubemate...it has the option to DL youtube clips in different resolutions or as mp3. although when you download as mp3 it wont convert just renames filetype but still plays as mp3 on android device. i only use this because youtube practically has the biggest database of music.
  14. jbomx363

jbomx363 Active Member

15. alostpacket

alostpacket Over Macho Grande? VIP Member

Google would prefer taking a hands-off approach as long as they aren't malware. But for sure these methods of obtaining music ARE illegal. The apps themselves? Hard to say. But the downloading the users do is most certainly illegal (except public domain stuff of course).

However I do agree with "to each their own" and I'm not here to judge anyone or any app in particular, just to give some general tips that our forum users may find helpful. :)
  16. elbaroark

elbaroark Member

Download, install and try out GTunes. You can download all the music and search everything you want to. AND even transfer the music you download to your computer and still have the MP3's.