1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

MP3/Music Player instead of stock Droid music player??

1. e23nk1

e23nk1 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,
    I have the Motorola Droid and am using the stock music player.
    I was looking for alittle help finding something better to use...am sure alot of you are using something much better.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Advertisement
  2. Demache

Demache Well-Known Member

I use the Meridian app since the HTC one runs too slow on my phone. Its also a video browser as well.
  3. kinghen

kinghen Member

On my droid 2 I use tunewiki works well.
    Henry
  4. pff1029

pff1029 Member

Music PlayerPro. More feature-rich than the music software on my Zune HD. Best two euros (~$2.77) you'll ever spend, honestly.
  5. X10iUser

X10iUser Well-Known Member

+1, I've tried most of them and always come back to Meridian, might not be the best looking but it's much better than most in my opinion.
  6. motoconvert

motoconvert Well-Known Member

I use Music Mod. Like it the best so far...there are different size widgets, which helps with customization!
  7. cmofo

cmofo Member

This. I've tried bTunes, Meridan, MixZing, Cubed(and RockOn) and a few others. PlayerPro is by far the best player and it keeps getting better. I can't recommend it enough.
  8. Adjiski

Adjiski New Member

Can somebody adapt the reactable mobile for android?
  9. MattyMo

MattyMo Active Member

i like Music PlayerPro the best
  10. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Anyday now something called PowerAMP is going to hit the Market; trust me its very streamlined, fast and very nice
  11. joey1234

joey1234 New Member

I've tried all players and would definitely recommend Music PlayerPro. It's the most complete player and faster than all others.
    Powerwamp just consumes too much battery. My battery gets drained in two hours, instead of 5h with Music PlayerPro. Plus the UI of pamp is charged (too many buttons everywhere).

Trust me try out Music PlayerPro. You won't be disappointed !