• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help MP3 store (Amazon) always running

brichi

Apr 23, 2010
Anyone else get the MP3 Amazon store on the Inc.? I installed it because I DJ on the weekends and like knowing if I needed to last minute I can grab a song from Amazon BUT I notice in "task killer" that it runs when I never opened it. I reboot the phone and its open, I kill the task and then like an hour later I can go back in and it's open again yet I never touched it...

yeah, downloaded the apk and installed

http://db.tt/f561W4

I've been using this version for a while now. It works ok, sometimes it randomly hangs or force closes. I was looking around at cyrket.com and saw that there is a newer version 1.7.23. Does anyone have the apk for this verson? I tried Google with little success. The screen shots show the UK version so maybe 1.6 is the best we can do in the US. Thanks in advance.

Here's the link:
Amazon MP3 - Cyrket

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones