Mp3 will not play in default app or cubed app... :-/

Last Updated:

1. ballisticn8

ballisticn8 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Okay, I have used Window's Media to sync Mp3's to my Droid. I even converted the file types for my Playlists (after copying them from Itunes to Window's Media) so I could drop the playlists on my Droid.

Everything works great, so now you think, what's this dude's deal? (There is probably an easier way to get the music and playlists synced up but thats how I originally did it and I havent looked or cared if there was a better way because this worked for me.

My problem, well, one of them as I will readily admit to having many problems.

I just synced over the new Deftones Diamond Eyes album. It won't play. It plays fine on the computer, in Itunes and Windows Media (mp3 file), I can't figure out why the heck it will not play on my Droid. I have tried deleting the files and re-syncing, no luck.

Color me confused?!? o_O

Advertisement
  2. Demache

Demache Well-Known Member

Try re-encoding it again. It could be damaged in a way that Android can't read it properly. Believe it or not, I've files that iTunes couldn't play but when they sync over to my iPod, they work perfectly. I just re-encode it and it normally fixes it.