Mr.Srtee Says Hi.

Last Updated:

1. Mr.Srtee

Mr.Srtee New Member This Topic's Starter

My name is Rich.

I have a G1 and my wife has a behold 2.

I'm a casual technology user but can figure most anything out with clear instructions.

I'm satisfied with my g1 just waiting for the end of my first 2yr contract to upgrade. My wife had a memoir and it sucked. Great camera but sucked, it froze and t-mobile gave her a behold 2. Great phone except her dialpad doesn't work in-call. How crappy is that.

It's the reason I'm here looking for answers. Looking for stickies and info on rooting and what things like this mean for the phone. Feel free to P.M. me.

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Welcome aboard!

Are you looking for root info for the G1 or the Behold 2? Rooting is like gaining admin access to your computer.

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome! This is the place for root indeed. Good luck!

4. Mr.Srtee

Mr.Srtee New Member This Topic's Starter

I'm looking to find a fix for the in-call keypad problem on the Behold II. I'm fine with the way my g1 is, of course faster is always good for me.

I would like to get a newer phone before I mess with the G1, i'm paranoid and would like to practice and get used to the installing, unzipping, renaming, moving of files before I do it to a phone i need.

I appreciate the Welcome's and hope to be here a little while as I love the droid OS. I'm not ready to be a pawn in the apple game.

5. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Welcome!

If you can't convince them, confuse them. - Harry Truman