mr

1. nakakita

nakakita New Member

Hi ! everybody
    Hope to learn and share experience with you, hoping for mutual benefits to all members
    thanks
    nakita

Advertisement
  2. nakakita

nakakita New Member

will someone tell me when my android does not sync with my email
    thanks
    nakakita
  3. olbriar

olbriar Moderator VIP Member

Hello nakakita and welcome to Android Forums. Super glad you decided to join our community. Your email problems could stem from a number of things. The most likely problem is that it's not quite set up correctly. You might make certain your mail server settings match your settings that you have on your PC. For the best help on these forums you will want to check out the discussion area we have for your particular Android device. Not knowing the device name, I'm unable to provide you with a link. I will leave you a link to the phone areas and the tablet areas. Just open the link that applies, find your device in the list the link will provide, and give your device a click. You will be redirected to the area where all the members that own your device hang out and exchange tips and tricks as well as lend a helping hand to those in need. Please take the time to check out your device discussion area. Have fun and thanks for joining.
    Android Phones - Android Forums
    Android Tablets & MIDs - Android Forums