• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root MrRee???RoM -v.0.4- (Jan 12)

Sup smith??? :D

got a some more of those crucial partitions!!!!

I would like to get a Odin backup of MrRee if you don't mind..

what Im gonna do is make a package with
*TransformUltra.ops
*Odin.exe
*PDA.tar
*Phone.tar
(yes I am able to get both now) ;) tested and working
*samsung drivers
*text instructions on how to flash with odin
zip em all up into one folder and give it to you to put in your OP so people can save from a brick right from the same thread as your ROM

I will be doing the same thing for davegrow and chevanlol and I's ROM

NO MORE BRICKED TUs!!!

I've perfected the script for us too...
You need 3GB free on your SD cadrd to do this

Please, No one use this if you are unsure what you are doing or what this is..

Attachments

• transform-ultra_Odin_packer1.0.zip
    453.9 KB · Views: 75
Reactions: Loota and smith058
Upvote 0
i realy need more space in my dropbox! :mad: ... but im shuffling a few things around... i'll put it in the folder in a few mins...

sorry it took so long, damn taxes... and another little one next month... oh and work too... you know how it is....

but a few mins it will be in there... i am hoping to have an upgrade on this rom in the next week or two too, i hope... i'll send you the odin of that too.

ps. script worked fine... takes about 20 mins.

Upvote 0
My phone must have drank a red bull b/c it's flying. Donation is in the mail. To all those getting the Md5 error, you have to do installation steps 1, 2, and 4-11 CONSECUTIVELY. This worked for me. It makes sense b/c from what I've read learning from this wonderful forum and these skilled DeV's is the Md5 file tells the system whether the DIR it is located in has been modified since conception. That means if you go and copy the file to the desktop your cripple the install. Create the back up first. then do all the other steps all in CWM. Thanks. Donation in the mail. AWESOME ROM. TOP Rom! To be clear the instructions are correct, but do not copy the backup to your desktop in between the backup and the restore. That is what caused my md5 error. I backed up ahead of time and copied it onto my desktop. Then, I backed up again and already had the Mr.Mee Rom in the Backup so I stayed right in CWM and backed up and restored back to back. It all went smooth and It's Awesome.

Reactions: smith058
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones