• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root {MS323} Cyanogenmod Development thread.

chevanlol360

Android Expert
Oct 28, 2011
new york
flash this link bzo22 posted here.

I Fixed data, wifi, and bluetooth ROM now see fulls storage, flash this kernel to correct the issue & wifi + bluetooth is powering away. https://db.tt/Kr5geKwB

EDIT IGNORE THE ZIPPY MSG AFTER DONE FLASHING, its not actually zippy kernel i was just too lazy to edit the script to make it say something else lol

GPS could be fixed as well with the kernel above^^

fu**ing touchscreen/slow ass graphics is driving me crazy lol, i dont think its something that i will be able to fix but i'll tinker with it a bit. The original dev isnt exactly using LGs official Kernel, hes using Caf/AOSP one and then he added specific LG files needed for our devices. touchscreen might be the same for a while. Camera i have not looked into yet.

I just completed a build last night and it boots well and most things are working including the things listed above, i'm gonna team up with Bichofelix and we're gonna tackle these bugs better than the Jets Team can. something should be out by next week officially by us but dont expect a miracle, this is gonna take a while.

Other than the things listed. The incall mute and other buttons don't work. The menu key short press returns "back" command and long press returns a "recent apps" command.
The screen flashing only happens to me on first boot. Just drag status bar down and it goes away. Gps doesn't work. But other than those things, it actually works. Theme engine is flawless.

Upvote 0
Other than the things listed. The incall mute and other buttons don't work. The menu key short press returns "back" command and long press returns a "recent apps" command.
The screen flashing only happens to me on first boot. Just drag status bar down and it goes away. Gps doesn't work. But other than those things, it actually works. Theme engine is flawless.

That's right. Forgot about those. Thanks for reminding

Upvote 0
Fixed buttons just change these like this woolaaaahhh mffkaaa

Attachments

• 1416155720214.jpg
    1416155720214.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 346
  • 1416155730584.jpg
    1416155730584.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 378
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones