Msi bgp100 gamepad on htc incredibleSupport

Last Updated:

1. XxbengalsFanxX

XxbengalsFanxX New Member This Topic's Starter

I just bought the MSI BGP100 BLUETOOTH gamepad for my HTC Incredible and I cannot get it to connect to my phone. Anyone else have this gamepad and an Incredible?

Advertisement
  2. rwZephyr

rwZephyr Well-Known Member

3. belash

belash Active Member

Any luck yet getting this installed? I want to pull the trigger and buy it for my Incredible, but I want to make sure it works before I buy:D

Also, it looks like there is a developer over at mymobilegear.com working on stuff to make various phones work with the BGP100. I created a post requesting additional information and asked if anyone is working on the HTC Incredible compatibility. I would highly recommend you reply over there and express interest, if you have any, in this product. The thread is located at: http://www.mymobilegear.com/showthread.php?t=18183

4. belash

belash Active Member

Ok, I decided to buy the MSI BGP100 after it appears that it MAY work with an app designed by the folks at My Mobile Gear - Mobile Community - Powered by vBulletin. There is beta software named gamepro, and in order for it to run properly you need to follow the steps posted at Android Beta Test for Bluetooth GamePad Driver (POST FEEDBACK HERE) - My Mobile Gear - Mobile Community

Once I receive the device I will post my results here. If the OP could test the abovementioned software on the Incredible that would fantastic:D

5. Asterdroid

Asterdroid Well-Known Member

So I've got my device, and have it running with 2.0. It's picking up the device, but I can't seem to get the keys to work in Gameboid, Nesoid, or snesoid. Any advice would be appreciated.

6. Bing

Bing Well-Known Member

Anyone know where this stands? Or if there is an alternate gamepad which works on the Incredible?

I'd love to play some of my old NES/SNES games in ROM form, but the touchscreen is making this almost impossible for me and my big hands.

7. STAT1

STAT1 New Member

The gamepro drivers are fully functional and publicly available. They work great with the MSI BGP1000, which is a decent piece of harware and worth spending $30-40 on.

8. ryanbert

ryanbert New Member

Sorry to revive a very old thread. I didn't want to start a new thread just for my question which fits.

In order for the Msi bgp100 gamepad does my phone need to be rooted? I have an HTC Inspire 4G .Please let me know. Thanks much for your help. :)