Msi bgp100Support

Last Updated:

1. Asterdroid

Asterdroid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone tried out the MSI BGP 100 with the Incredible yet? I've got GamePro's 2.0 beta drivers running and picking up the device, but I'm having trouble getting gameboid, nesoid, or snesoid to pick up the button presses in the keymapping settings.

If anyone has done this successfully, any assistance would be much appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. belash

belash Active Member

Did you consult with the folks over at My Mobile Gear - Mobile Community - Powered by vBulletin ? I would start there. If you or anyone else gets this running, a detailed guide would be great as I am waiting on my MSI bgp100 to arrive Monday.

Oh, does the Incredible fit in the bgp100? If so, is it snug or ??

3. Asterdroid

Yup. Fits just fine. I'll put a guide together if I can get this thing working. I already posted over on their forums. Hopefully they can help get me up and running.

4. docp

docp Active Member

looks like a neat device

might have to try it out of you confirm to get it working

5. Asterdroid

UPDATE:

The most recently released beta is WORKING. I believe you do need to pay to use it, but oh my god this is the greatest thing ever. So worth the ten bucks. And in my personal opinion, this is way better than the zeemote, since it holds the device, and basically turns it into a gameboy.

There's not even a delay, which I was concerned about. Button response is beautiful. I'm playing Street Fighter II right now!

There are instructions on how to purchase, install, and setup the drivers on the website My Mobile Gear site that Belash linked above.

FierceDeityLink1 likes this.