MT3G 1.6 Update issue

Last Updated:

1. Magnet66

Magnet66 New Member This Topic's Starter

I received an update today to "improve call quality" and since it was installed my phone won't load further than the Android logo screen. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Thank you,
    Magnet66

Advertisement
  2. Hoverauto

Hoverauto Member

No, I'm too scared to do my update for reasons such as what you are experiencing!
    Quick question, was your phone unlocked?

3. Hoverauto

Hoverauto Member

Just to let you know, I did the update and it went smoothly. Sorry you are experiencing this problem. Hope someone can offer some help.

4. Magnet66

Magnet66 New Member This Topic's Starter

My phone was not unlocked. When it asked me if I wanted to perform the update I checked the details section and decided to do it. I hit the back button and it took me to the home page instead of back to the pop up to update. Since I know the updates come from restarting the phone that's what I did. When I restarted my phone the update didn't install and I was back at my home screen. The pop up returned and I started the update. The phone restarted, installed the update, restarted and it stayed on the Android logo screen. I let it go for two hours because i didn't want to interrupt it in case it was part of the process. After two hours my battery died. I plugged in and turned it on and it still won't work.

F.