• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MT3G slide not sending pictures?

Mehidk

Lurker
Feb 28, 2011
Recently my phone has been acting up a lot when it comes to sending pictures. I've been trying to send pictures to several people and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

I'm currently using the Chomp app as my default messaging and it'll show as if it was sent even though the person I'm sending it to doesn't receive it. But even when I tried to send a picture through the preinstalled messaging app on the phone, it still doesn't send. It'll say "pending" but after awhile it'll tell me that it was unable to send after multiple attempts. I tried to go to the T-mobile rep and ask what was going on and he just told me to clear up my messages. Well...I deleted all of them and it still doesn't work.

This incident has happened before but after awhile, the pictures started going through so I never bothered to look into it. But now that it's acting up again, it's worse and frustrating. I've noticed that none of the people who I send to that have Iphones don't receive it.

Can anyone give me any possible suggestions on how to fix this? Oh and I am updated to Froyo with my phone.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones