Much needed app

Last Updated:

1. Nu2Droid

Nu2Droid Member This Topic's Starter

This was initially placed into the wrong forum....

I have been with Sprint for about 14 years. I have had various phones with them, from various manufacturers. The one manufacturer that I like the most has been (I think) Samsung. They offered the BEST "security" if I may. I need an app that can provide the same thing...

Does an app exist that will allow me to lock my phone from allowing incoming calls to be answered if my phone is locked, not to mention, I don't want who's calling me to be visible either. So what I am saying is that I basically want the phone to be a ringing brick until i use a code to disarm it.

The phone manufacturer is Sanyo.

Parental / Business Control Settings
    • "Limit Use" - Restrict Incoming and/or Outgoing Calls to only the Phone Book entries or to 3 Special Numbers
    Please tell me that someone out here can make this happen or that it already exists.

Thanks. :)

Advertisement
  2. LordQuackstar

LordQuackstar Member

This sounds like something that would of already been made... But what if you miss the call while trying to type in the code? Would you want the ringing to be delayed while entering (EG you pick up phone on 4th ring, while typing in code caller hears 3 or 4 more rings than usual)?

3. Nu2Droid

Nu2Droid Member This Topic's Starter

I am not as concerned about missing the call. I just want the phone to only be accessible by me. As I told one of my "married" co-workers...I live a different lifestyle than he does so an app like this is more of a necessity. LMAO!!!