• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

mulitple conditions in LLama app

Hey guys,

Does anyone know how to set up multiple conditions in the llama app?

I want my phone to turn on auto rotate when I open either one of the following apps: camera, gallery, youtube and clock. When I exit the app, turn off auto rotate.

This is what I have done so far:

- Created a new profile called auto rotate
- Added an OR condition and in that condition added "Active Applications" for camera, gallery, youtube and clock.
- Added an action "Enable auto rotate".

Now, when I open clock and orient it horizontally, it doesnt not turn to landscape mode. When I go to my quick settings, I still see auto-rotate as off.

Can anyone help me?

So now I have another issue (man, I just cant catch a break!)

I have two sound profiles (Night and Normal). Night profile has no sound volume except for alarm and on vibrate. Night also has some Noisy Contacts checked. The Normal profile is all sounds on.

This is my event:
Event name: Sleep Time
Condition: AND (At home and in between 1030pm and 730am)
Action: Set profile to NIGHT, Queue Normal Ringtone

Event Name: Normal Ringtone
Condition: AND (At home and in between 731am and 1029pm)
Action: Set profile for NORMAL.

For some reason this event is causing two problems. \
i. At 1030pm, it changes my profile to NIGHT but I get the Silent notification on the top of my phone..i.e. when someone txts me, it does not vibrate even though in my NIGHT profile I have set to vibrate (all other sound tones are at 0).
ii. If one of my Noisy Contacts call me at midnight, it rings loud but then immediately I see the silent notification on top of my phone.

When I go to Llama, it tells me that the NIGHT profile is activated but I dont get the vibrate symbol on top of my phone. Instead it is the silent symbol and any incoming notifications or calls are hence muted and does not vibrate my phone.

Any reasons to this?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones