Multi-colored Notification LEDs?

1. btizzle

btizzle Well-Known Member

Has anyone actually seen this phone in action? How are it's notification LEDs? Does it have multiple colors like the original droid or just 2 colors like the Incredible? And how bright are they? Might be a little picky, but that is one thing I miss from my droid. The incredible LEDs suck a$$! they are set so deep that you have to be directly facing the face of the phone or else you cant see them.

It is nice to just look down at your cup holder to see if you have a message.. :)

edit: it looks like the spec sheet calls out a "tri-color" LED. A google search calls this a red/green/blue setup that can do combinations to make different colors. so it looks positive that it will be the same as the original droid. nice..

Can anyone confirm this?

Advertisement
    BigJim94 likes this.
  2. damstr

damstr Well-Known Member

I'm wondering the same thing. I love the LED notifications on my Droid.
  3. sohc sti

sohc sti Well-Known Member

Thats the only thing I miss about my storm is the full size led that lit up an entire room. I did see a video of the droid with an e-mail notification and it was directly to the left (when facing towards it) of the earpiece. I couldn't really tell what color it was though.
  4. Flying_Hellfish

Flying_Hellfish Well-Known Member

5. sohc sti

sohc sti Well-Known Member

Dont worry, we'll have an app for that. I'm sure Missed Call will work, since it works on 2.1 and 2.2 already.