• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

multi gmail market accounts

gallandof

Android Expert
Jul 8, 2010
south of boston
plus.google.com
so I have a few gmail accounts I use for varying things, my personal for email and stuff, work1 for calender, then another work one for app purchases (i am supposed to test apps occasionally to see if we should recomend to customers)

when I finally got my droid set up with froyo and the kernel I wanted I put in all three accounts, but when I go to market it wont let me redownload paid apps I bought through my 2nd work one only my personal gmail account. is there anyway to change priority so the market reads purchases from my other account? or do i have to wipe it?

if i do have to wipe it will a privacy wipe (from settings) still keep my nex theme and kernel?

I have a related question.

I set up a gmail and market account for my G1 which I still use on AT&T except because of the limited memory I no longer load CoPilot Live as it uses too much memory.

I set up another gmail and market account for my EVO and plan to rebuy the other programs to use on it except I would like to avoid rebuying CoPilot as it is kinda pricey.

Is there anyway to transfer it to the new account?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones