• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

multi window note 2 help

Hey I just rooted my note 2 today and I was hoping it would give me android 4.1.2. Unfortunately it didnt but it did confirm that the root was done right. I want 4.1.2 so I can have multi window. Other than that I dont know much about rooting at all. I cant find a way to upgrade to 4.1.2 anywhere. I am with rogers and have the sgh-i317m version. Can soneone help me please?!

Hi Marcbencze and welcome to Android Forums. Congrats on rooting your Note 2. Rooting is a process of achieving root permissions on your device. It is a necessary step to install a different Rom. I don't know what Roms are available to you. You will have to check into it. We have root areas for the different carriers for your phone but I do not see a specific area for Rogers. You will want to make certain you are in the right area for a rom for your phone. Here is a link to the discussion area for your Note 2. You will see links to the root areas from there.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Android Forums
Best of luck to you. I hope you enjoy these forums. If you decide to put a different Rom on your phone... good luck to you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones