multi window note 2 help

1. markbencze

markbencze Member

Hey I just rooted my note 2 today and I was hoping it would give me android 4.1.2. Unfortunately it didnt but it did confirm that the root was done right. I want 4.1.2 so I can have multi window. Other than that I dont know much about rooting at all. I cant find a way to upgrade to 4.1.2 anywhere. I am with rogers and have the sgh-i317m version. Can soneone help me please?!

Advertisement
  2. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

Hi Marcbencze and welcome to Android Forums. Congrats on rooting your Note 2. Rooting is a process of achieving root permissions on your device. It is a necessary step to install a different Rom. I don't know what Roms are available to you. You will have to check into it. We have root areas for the different carriers for your phone but I do not see a specific area for Rogers. You will want to make certain you are in the right area for a rom for your phone. Here is a link to the discussion area for your Note 2. You will see links to the root areas from there.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Android Forums
    Best of luck to you. I hope you enjoy these forums. If you decide to put a different Rom on your phone... good luck to you.
  3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Welcome to the forums!

Looks like olbriar has got you covered. If you have any other questions feel free to ask :D

Thanks for joining
  4. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

Hey there and welcome to Android Forums. :)

DS