• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MultiBubbles

Its the same kind of challenge as many of the levels. First figure out where your biggest mega bonus's are so you can rack the time up. then notice, by checking under your menu if you have an android which is what I use, that if you keep playing AND don't stop the game it requires less and less bebs, to so the startegy is find the mega bonus early enough to rack the timer over and over in the games, dont stop or quit the games as you fail them so the requirements go down and then out of the blue it will say you have won the game. Here is a hint though. if you do have to start over, lose the first 15-20 games badly as the developer has taught the game to recognize when your getting better and it will stop lowering the required number of bebs sooner. You can look and practice this by watching under the menu. :)Good luck.

Upvote 0
are we talking about the same level here??

it works only until the fourth direction..2 green squares in row 3, they are connected to a bunch of other greens and then nothing else works right after that...what am i doing wrong?

Exactly. Doesn't make sense. There are 2 greens in row 2, but row 3 is connected to 5 greens. Whatever. I scored nearly 500 and lost because I needed to make two more moves to get to 2 or less thingers. Pretty complicated. What part of the brain does this game take? Aeronautics section? I feel like a Blue Angel playing this game.

Just finished playing Level 11, had 494 points, but a pink, yellow, pink, red, yellow left (zero combinations) in a single row at the bottom having used 25 moves. Hit 480 just now, 7 bezels left. 494 with three left (22 moves). Once you can flip, it changes the game :) I'll get it soon.

I didn't know about flips, either. Don't quite get why that isn't in the tutorial. I mean, it's an integral part of the game. Guess I had to think Droid :)

CRAP -- that's a close one. 498 points, but needed one more move to clear the pinks and have only two left !! ...and again... 492, but needed one more move to clear three yellows and have two left...and again 488 with three left. Right around the corner -- this is gonna happen, dangit!!!

Finally got it -- the rest came pretty easy. Good game.

bebbled.jpg

Upvote 0
Level 11 solution. Clear 2 blue circles in column 10. Clear 3 yellow diamonds column 8. 2 green squares row 3. 4 blue circles starting in row 3. Flip. 5 red stars row 5. 6 green squares row 3. 5 pink triangles column 1. Flip. 7 yellow diamonds column 7. Flip. 8 green squares column 1. You now should have 450 points and 12 moves. 2 blue circles column 1. 2 red stars row 2. 2 red stars row 3. 4 pink triangles row 2. Flip. 2 blue circles column 9. 2 green squares column 5. 2 red stars column 4. 3 blue circles column 3. 2 yellow diamonds column 2. Flip. Then yellow diamonds or green squares.

are we talking about the same level here??

it works only untill the fourth direction..2 green squares in row 3, they are connected to a bunch of other greens and then nothing else works right after that...what am i doing wrong?

"It works, just did it and now I'm on level 12!"

Upvote 0
Yes, it's possible. I personally managed to complete level 6 three or four times, but my girlfriend hates me, because of it :)
There's also a guy in the Android Market comments, who claims that he has completed the campaign.

To complete it, try to make a good use of the rotation function to rearrange the bubbles (rotate the phone upside-down).

If you still can't complete the level in several days, I'll make a walkthrough.
BTW, keep in mind that level 11 is harder. It will be your worst nightmare :)

I have been trying to complete level 6 for over a week now... I need help! :thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones