• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Works great...the only problem I have now is I have a couple blank screens that I'd like to use for widgets, but I'm not sure which ones are worth using. Any suggestions?

I'm currently using:
HTC Calendar
Speed dial/shortcut
Bookmarks (browser)

Any other full screen widgets that don't come stock on the Dinc that are worth downloading? I don't use facebook/twitter etc...

Pure Messenger
Pure Calendar
Touchdown (for exchange e-mail)
Every LauncherPro widget
ScoreMobile is nice for a half screen widget

Upvote 0
I liked it
I wish next version has a 4x1 widget that accepts 5x1 icons

I think the icons are too much vertically spaced on Milestone... 5 lines would fit well

if someone knows an application/widget that allows that, please let me know

Edit: just found it
in case anyone else is interested... Launch-X

Upvote 0
For me this is much cleaner and more fun to change(the cutome pictures)

Underneath my music, games, navigation and wallpapers are about 40 apps,widgets.
its only 2 clicks to what i want.

and like i mentioned. i can customize the pictures;)

IMG_2771.jpg

Upvote 0
I think I have found a con....but maybe it's me that isn't all that clever ... !!

I don't think you can put all types of widgets on them - eg I tried internal memory widget, and I couldn't find the option to load it into the Multicon widge3t or the Adronos (Android Sonos controller) pause all, or the system panel - end all widget...

Is it me being stoopid?

Upvote 0
Is there a way I can recover my configured multicon instances? I don't want to have to reconfigure my ~100 buttons...

No ! :(
As a ZTE Warp (N860) owner I have learned to live with the everyday system crash/reboot. Shoulda been named the "ZTE Crash"
When this happens you will loose all icons you have created
I have contacted the Dev but with no response.
I have also made backups of all the folders related to Multicon, and this did no good either.
So if you crash/reboot you can expect to redo it all over again.
I currently am using " Elixer2 Widget " Untill I can find another alternative to multicon.
Elixer2 Widget will let you make backups of all your icon settings, But you cannot do 4 icons in 1 icon space which sucks. but untill the Multicon Dev. addresses this issue I probably wont bother with it anymore.:(:(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones