• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MULTIMEDIA DOCK - MIKRADLE - For use WITH covers and jackets!

Despite the trouble just finding the "charging station" offered in the VZW stores, I found it even more perturbing when told that you could NOT leave your cover, jacket or skin on while charging as they did not allow for this..

This was the straw that broke THIS camels back! I've started manufacturing my own multimedia docks, and have begun selling them on eBay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/MOTOROLA-DROID-...wItemQQptZPDA_Accessories?hash=item20ae8d288e
Named MIKRADLE, it's an heirloom quality, furniture finish stand designed specifically for the Droid, and enables you to use your cable to charge the phone, hook it up to a computer or your powered stereo speakers, all WITHOUT removing your cover! The folks over at the Droid Forums have really been making me feel proud about them - many have already started buying and giving me rave reviews!

I say you want your cake and eat it too? Then try out any one of four different color MIKRADLES, on your night table, your desk, kitchen counter or next to your favorite tv chair! It couldn't get easier than this, and look so good at the same time! :)

Mikey - proud inventor of the MIKRADLE!

Attachments

• OakFace.jpg
    OakFace.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 248
  • WalnutSide.jpg
    WalnutSide.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 286
  • Group.jpg
    Group.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 234
  • MahoganySide.jpg
    MahoganySide.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 288

Attachments

• MahoganyFace.jpg
    MahoganyFace.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 119
  • OakSide.jpg
    OakSide.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 104
  • WalnutSide.jpg
    WalnutSide.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 108
  • Group.jpg
    Group.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 60
Upvote 0
Holiday Special - FREE SHIPPING (a $9.95 savings) on all current stock MIKRADLES (walnut, cherry, mahogany and oak) until December 31, 2009!

Buy Here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/MOTOROLA-DROID-...wItemQQptZPDA_Accessories?hash=item20ae9fdc5c

We'd also like to thank all the Android Forums members who have visited our eBay presence and purchased our products - the response here has been really great!
smile.gif

Kudos to the ANDROID FORUMS!

Wishing all a Happy and Safe Holidays! Cuskit

Attachments

• WalnutSide.jpg
    WalnutSide.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 177
  • Group.jpg
    Group.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 111
  • OakFace.jpg
    OakFace.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 152
  • MahoganySide.jpg
    MahoganySide.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 150
Upvote 0
Holiday Special - FREE SHIPPING (a $9.95 savings) on all current stock MIKRADLES (walnut, cherry, mahogany and oak) until December 31, 2009!

Buy Here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/MOTOROLA-DROID-MULTIMEDIA-DOCK-MIKRADLE-CHERRY-NEW_W0QQitemZ140368665692QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPDA_Accessories?hash=item20ae9fdc5c

We'd also like to thank all the Android Forums members who have visited our eBay presence and purchased our products - the response here has been really great!
smile.gif

Kudos to the ANDROID FORUMS!

Wishing all a Happy and Safe Holidays! Cuskit

Tonights response to the FREE SHIPPING has been quite brisk and very welcome! Thanks, guys! You are an awesome group here! I've enjoyed following all of your posts, learning quite a bit along the way. And your purchases of MIKRADLE have solidified my belief that these forums are populated by very distinguished and appreciative individuals with a zest for the finer things in life! Glad to have you become part of the MIKRADLE Community!

Respectfully yours - Cuskit

Attachments

• MahoganySide.jpg
    MahoganySide.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 100
  • OakFace.jpg
    OakFace.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 119
  • WalnutSide.jpg
    WalnutSide.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 150
  • Group.jpg
    Group.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 71
Upvote 0

Hmm,

I'd be tempted to buy a couple of these (one in walnut for my bedside, and one in teak if you offer it, as my work table is teak) but the shopping costs to europe, double the cost of the item itself, plus any possible import duty makes it prohibitive.

Are you open to making the design avaialble for us europeans to use?

Upvote 0
Hmm,

I'd be tempted to buy a couple of these (one in walnut for my bedside, and one in teak if you offer it, as my work table is teak) but the shopping costs to europe, double the cost of the item itself, plus any possible import duty makes it prohibitive.

Are you open to making the design avaialble for us europeans to use?
Give me an address, and I'll let you know the cost of shipping. Perhaps it won't be so bad, the package weighs only @1/2 lb.

Teak Mikradles are available, but the cost would be $34.95. We are also coming out with 2 new colors soon - black and white. Also, a new and exciting all black "Stealth Edition" is in the works as we speak. I'll post here as soon as it is ready for release, which will hopefully be before years end.

cuskit

Upvote 0
I bought one on 12/22, hoping it gets here before the free shipping offer expires in case I want another one.
You do not have to worry about shipping on repeat orders. All existing customers will receive free shipping on consecutive orders! :)

A large batch was shipped out today, if yours was not in that shipment, then it will be shipped with the next batch on Monday, Dec 28th. You will receive an email to that effect.

Cuskit

Upvote 0
hmm.... im liking this. The walnut will match my bedroom set perfectly. anything on the bottom? to maybe prevent sliding? like rubber feet or something? just asking, i do appreciate ur design an skill :)
Actually, we initially produced six for experimental purposes with rubber feet, and the consensus was negative. All six came back with the same response, they'd prefer not having the feet. It was more aesthetics, the lacquered finish does not scratch or mar any surface you place the MIKRADLE on. I use three myself, one on a walnut wood desktop, one on a marble top nightstand and one on a formica top desk (at work). No issues on any with sliding. Should you desire, you can pick up either rubber feet or self-adhesive felt buttons at any craft store, but like I said, it's not really needed.

Cuskit

Upvote 0
MIKRADLES are still shipping free, but only until DEC 31! Order now to take advantage of this Holiday Special!

MOTOROLA DROID MULTIMEDIA DOCK MIKRADLE (MAHOGANY) NEW! - eBay (item 140367436991 end time Jan-12-10 14:08:30 PST)

MIKRADLES are the ultimate stand for your Droid, whether on your bedside table, coffee table while watching TV or on your office desk. In four attractive colors (Oak, Cherry, Mahogany and Walnut), they offer the perfect solution to placing your Droid safe and conveniently at hand. MIKRADLE automatically enables Multimedia Mode, and has convenient engineered cutouts to provide easy routing of USB, charging and audio cables. No need to remove any covers, jackets or skins when using the versatile openness of the MIKRADLE! A precisely located Audio Cutout is provided for maximum speaker output without reducing volume. Finished in an Ultra High Quality Finish that reduces scratches and requires no maintenance. The perfect gift for yourself, friends, family and coworkers!

Attachments

• MahoganySide.jpg
    MahoganySide.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 95
  • OakFace.jpg
    OakFace.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 53
  • CherrySide.jpg
    CherrySide.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 52
  • Group.jpg
    Group.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 79
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones