Multimedia Dock Widgets?Support

Last Updated:

1. ttlycnfuzd

ttlycnfuzd New Member This Topic's Starter

So... looking around, I have not seen anyone mention anything about this.... What I am looking for is another way to add new widgets to the multimedia dock. Specifically, I have "Beautiful Widgets" installed, with the nice "Silent Widget" on my home, but I would like that to be a widget on my "Multimedia Home"

Is there a way around this, or does someone actually have to create widgets specifically for that screen?

TIA!

BTW, Stock/Rooted/Deodexed w/928Droid glass theme & ADW - just to avoid those questions.... :)

Advertisement
  2. redpanda

redpanda Well-Known Member

I was wondering this too, or if anyone had found an app to replace the Dock homescreen the same way you can replace the normal homescreen with Launcher Pro.

3. ihf

ihf Member

Can anyone tell me how to remove a widget from the multimedia dock screen? It seemed to default to having weather for Louisville and I wanted another city. I added another widget but how can I delete the one for Louisville? Also, is there a way tlo move the widget from one of the dock screens to another?

4. redpanda

It's the same as removing a widget from a home screen--press and hold the widget until the trash icon appears and drag it over.

5. RSAR

RSAR New Member

Please help! I have a Droid 2 and while in the midst of dragging the text messaging widget to the trashcan my hand slipped and left it in the middle of the screen while enlarged. Now this widget appears large in each of my home screens, in my e-mail, on the bottom of the camera while in camera mode, on every screen! I can't hold it down because then the widget screen comes up and asks me if I want to add other different widgets. Any suggestions on how to remove it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

6. redpanda

The widget stays on your screen even when you go into an app? Sounds like a glitch. Did you try turning your phone off and on?