• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Multiplayer games!

McLeod

Lurker
Nov 15, 2010
Why isn't there a multiplayer tetris game for android? I want to play my girlfriend tetris! =)

With that said, what are some of the best multiplayer games I can play with my girlfriend? We love puzzle type games. Any good tetris multiplayer alternitives?

Why isn't there a multiplayer tetris game for android? I want to play my girlfriend tetris! =)

With that said, what are some of the best multiplayer games I can play with my girlfriend? We love puzzle type games. Any good tetris multiplayer alternitives?
The problem is that EA Games is owner of "tetris" as a game, thats why there is only one tetris in the marketplace, and if there are any others they will be quickly pulled out.

And why is it not multiplayer? Well EA is just being EA, they are getting sales either way, they might add multiplayer later when the sales will decline.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones