• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Multiple apps open on different screens?

Hmmm bummer!

So all those desktop screens are literally there for show and to store icons/widgets?

Nothing productive like to switch screens on open apps. Seems a waste to me.

Yes The screens are just there for your apps, shortcuts, widgets; similar to your android phone. If what I understand your saying is you want to switch apps by just swiping through the screen then the running apps button is really only 2 quick clicks to switch. I switch between browser and many other apps quite fast through this. Also if your wanting quick multitasking, try swipepad. You can choose a location on your tab near the sides or corners, you drag from there to the center and it brings up 12 customize shortcuts that you can configure when you start it up. One of my favorite apps, especially for the phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones