Multiple calendar widgets (google)?Support

Last Updated:

1. luv2skyski

luv2skyski Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone know if there is a way to have multiple calendar widgets using google calendar?

I would like to have a "work" calendar showing only has the days I work so that when in "month" view that's all that's in view.

I know that I can go to Menu>Settings>Calendars> then deselect the calendars that I don't want shown but this a little too much work. Ideally I could have separately labeled calendars right on my home screen.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Dave.

Advertisement
  2. luv2skyski

Bump.

3. luv2skyski

Anyone...really. I've found so many answers on here I can't believe someone hasn't come up with a workaround for this.

Later, Dave.

4. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

I have been unable to do that with the Google calendars, Dave. Perhaps somebody will chime in soon with an idea on Google calendars for your criteria.

However using more than one calendar app from Market I was able to replicate what you seem to want to do.

There are several options and styles; just do a search in Market on "calendar." ;)

5. saps

saps Well-Known Member

I gotta go with Frisco on this one. As I too seem unable to achieve your desired results thru google calendar or even any single calendar app.
    In your calendar search, you will likely come across Jorte which is rather popular with some. It also has google sync-ability and might fit the bill as your supplemental calendar.

6. wtherrell

wtherrell Well-Known Member

Jorte is OK. It will do until Pocket Informant or equivalent gets here.

7. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Agreed, ok is the perfect word for it. If you cannot find anything better and most people cannot for their needs than its acceptable. But I always find myself wanting more from it.
    Pocket Informant is not exactly being rushed out is it?