Multiple Google calendars not showing up separate...Support

1. archercc

archercc Well-Known Member

Searched and tried the only technique mentioned and wondered if anyone had any other ideas.

On my girlfriends Hero its not picking up my calendar on her phone as a separate calendar. It just shows as part of her primary calendar. Now she can see multiple calendars on her phone that SHE created. On the google page it shows my calendar (shared to her) as its own calendar and she gave its events their own color but they still only show up as part of her primary calendar on her phone. We tried the clearing of storage and reset. My shared calendar (again, that she can view on the google page) does not show up as an option under calendars.

Is it possibly a limitation of 2.1? On my Evo I can see her shared calendar as a totally different calendar, it shows up under calendars and shows on my phone as a color assigned on the google page.

Advertisement
  2. uniquenameEVO

uniquenameEVO Well-Known Member

This worked on my EVO on 2.1 and 2.2, have you tried changing the colors (on a PC)? I read something back a while ago that someone else had this issue and that helped. I think the phone had less color options than the PC or something.
  3. archercc

archercc Well-Known Member

Will mess with it more. Yeah, works fine on the evo and its what prompted me to want it to work on hers but beyond the colors my calendar doesnt even show up as an option on her phone, just my events are rolled into hers.