Multiple or "my calendars" automatic invites issueSupport

Last Updated:

1. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I didn't find this mentioned anywhere and hope I explain my annoyance correctly/clearly.
    I have multiple (Google) calendars set up for different things and when I add an event from my Droid and then view it online it shows but has a question mark bubble and is waiting for a response from the calendar name.
    Say I add John's birthday to the "birthday" calendar from my phone, the online calendar (showing all calendars) will have the bubble question mark and when I go into the entry it is waiting for a response from "birthdays"??
    How can I make it stop??? Seriously, the calendar the event is added to is not going to respond! I just want it to be added and have that be the end of it.
    If I add an event to a calendar online it's fine, it's just if I add it from the Droid.

Advertisement
  2. crankerchick

crankerchick Well-Known Member

this doesn't happen to me.

Using your "Birthday" example, try going to the calendar online from a computer and clicking Settings and then in your list of calendars, choose "Birthday" and make sure "automatically add all invitations to this calendar" is selected.

3. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks. I've tried that and also 'do not send invites', I tried all three settings actually. No matter what I select it doesn't change, I get the bubble because "birthdays" has not responded.

4. mylinuxbox

mylinuxbox Well-Known Member

I never had this issue when I was sat waiting on 1.5 on my Hero.

As soon as I upgraded to 2.1 this problem surfaced.

Is this still happening to 2.2 users?