• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Multiple Outlook Calendars Possible?

Hurrikane H

Lurker
Nov 12, 2012
I tried to view other threads before posting, but I was unable to find any thing helpful....
I am trying to sync both my and my boss' Outlook calendars on my SII. So far, I have been able to sync both of our email accounts, but it's not working with the calendars. Does anyone know if it is even possible? Thanks, in advance!

Sorry if my question wasn't clear. The article described how to get two accounts on a PC. I already have multiple Outlook accounts on my computer; I need them on my phone. I have the ability to switch back and forth between two email accounts (both Outlook), but I can't figure out how to do the same with calendars. One would think, because I can have two separate Outlook inboxes that two calendars would be a no-brainer. :thinking:

I do really appreciate your time in searching! Thank you!

Upvote 0
Reactions: Atma
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones