• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Multiple phones and one Google account

Title says it all. Sometimes I like to head off the beaten path, but I would feel a little nervous with my current phone, and I would like to switch my SIM into another Android phone for those times. Would having the same Google account on two phones be problematic, even though one phone will always be off at all times?

Title says it all. Sometimes I like to head off the beaten path, but I would feel a little nervous with my current phone, and I would like to switch my SIM into another Android phone for those times. Would having the same Google account on two phones be problematic, even though one phone will always be off at all times?

Nope...you could also sign in to one on wifi and your sim in the other and be fine also. I switch phones all the time

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones