1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Multiple Pop-Ups on XoomSupport

1. mcneguy

mcneguy Member

I bought the Xoom for a specific website application. What I am doing requires multiple pop ups however I get an error when loading the second one that a pop up is already open so it cannot open another. Anyone know how to get around this? It has to go back if it can't do this.

Thanks in advance-

Advertisement
    :
  2. unknowndroid

unknowndroid Well-Known Member

Have you tried another browser? Dolphin HD works great on the Xoom. Give it a try and see if it solves you problem.
  3. mcneguy

mcneguy Member

I did. I'm using Dolphin browser right now, it was the first thing I tried.
  4. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

is this site a private site or can you share with the class what the URL is so we can attempt better help?

have you tried skyfire?
  5. mcneguy

mcneguy Member

6. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

are you getting the same issue out of ALL the browsers you have tried? do they give you any error messages?

if you do try skyfire, set the string to "desktop". also just for grins, set the User string on the stock chrome browser (and dolphin also) to "ipad". see if that makes a difference to the site.

further, it may just be a browser issue. i dont think android has anything to do with it...

if you have an android handset, can you get into the site that way?

ooh just read the link you posted and it mentions cisco. are you required to enter any RSA keys or any securID passcodes?
  7. mcneguy

mcneguy Member

All great questions.

Yes I get the same error box telling me that a pop up is already open. I will try the other stuff and report back
    marctronixx likes this.