Multiple Problems With Phone During Call (Phone Blacks Out)Support

Last Updated:

1. SacKings384

SacKings384 New Member This Topic's Starter

Nov 27, 2010
    This also happened on my Droid, so I'm not sure what the deal is. When I'm in a call sometimes my phone will black in and out, if I tilt the phone it will kick on for a half second and then kick off. The phone is still working and I'm still in the call, but I'm unable to do anything on the phone. Alternatively, if the phone does stay on and I try to touch a keypad the screen goes black again.

Also, sometimes I won't be able to touch the number pad. The only way to get the keypad to work is if I drag the top down, click the little phone icon, and then the keypad again and it will work. It's driving me CRAZY.

Lastly, I have my phone with the pattern unlock because I like to know only I can open it. However, I don't want the timeout delay to long and drain my battery, but if I need to touch anything my phone needs to be unlocked during calls. Is there an app that keeps your phone on JUST during phone calls? Thanks for the help!

2. Ludee00

Ludee00 Active Member

Sep 17, 2010
    I dont know if this will help, but it woked for me. I had the same issue and I did the following:
    1. Took off the task killer. I had ATK, and at a later date, TK. This helped stop the black out screen because it seemed that the program was ending important programs for the phone to work.
    2. I changed the puzzle lock screen to the mirror one. Have not had any problems withe the mirror program.