• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Multiple ringtones?

I've done a quick search and haven't found anything about this yet...

Is there any way to get personalized ringtones for each contact? If not, sure seems like a step backwards.....

Thanks,
Cheryl

OOPS - sorry - - didn't realize this was going to post in INTRODUCTIONS... I'll try to post elsewhere.

Anyone know how to get personal ringtones on this thing? You know.. the kind where every person has a different ring? The phone is supposed to be so sophisticated, I sure hope it allows this! I haven't been able to find it yet....:thinking:

EDIT: Merged by the GODERATOR ;)

I've done a quick search and haven't found anything about this yet...

Is there any way to get personalized ringtones for each contact? If not, sure seems like a step backwards.....

Thanks,
Cheryl

OOPS - sorry - - didn't realize this was going to post in INTRODUCTIONS... I'll try to post elsewhere.

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

go to contacts then Long-press the contact select edit contact ... go down the list of options to Ringtones

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones