1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Multiple Time Zones clock app

Last Updated:

1. Inger

Inger Member This Topic's Starter

Coming up soon I'm going to be taking a trip out of the country and obviously the time is going to be different. Just wondering if anyone knows any good applications that can show multiple time zones in once glance. I'd like to know the current time for where I am as well as the time in my future destinations plus the current time back home.

Advertisement
  2. jev

jev Well-Known Member

You're not telling us what phone you have but if it's an HTC: click on the time widget and voila, a number of cities all at once - you an define which ones to show in the setup.

3. joncarwash

joncarwash Active Member

I use a widget app called WorldWideTime from the Market that allows you to add a 1x2 widget with a different city/time zone. You can add multiple different widgets to one home screen showing different cities/time zones, which sounds like what you would like to do.

The free version (what I use) is pretty complete, but there is a pay version that allows for more customization (although the free one comes with all of the time zones, but maybe not the exact city name you would like to display).

4. scooby_r

scooby_r Well-Known Member

Hi guys. Is there anyway for me to display my home time and current time in my home screen? :(

5. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

I use TM World Clock for that with a 2x2 widget where it can show up to 4 locations' time.

6. amlothi

amlothi Well-Known Member

One of the HTC clock widgets also has 2 clocks that you can set to different time zones. That way you don't need to click into anything.

7. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

Mistake, in TM Clock you need a 2x1 widget to have the 4 locations. Besides, if you ohave mor elocations it can autoscroll.

It also has 1x1 widget with manual or auto scrolling.